Reality TV meets financial marketing in three of the most riveting sessions ever presented at a banking conference.
World class leaders in brand, branch and website design reveal their creative process and strategic decisions for real projects with actual financial institutions — live on stage!
Financial Brand Makeover
Chief Experience Officer at Adrenaline
This is your chance to spy on the rebranding process, and a rare opportunity to learn firsthand how others solve their most pressing brand identity challenges. Two concepts for a new brand identity will be revealed to one lucky retail bank or credit union for the first time on stage in front of a live audience. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to experience first-hand how financial institutions like yours can transform their brand.
What you’ll learn:
- What it takes to create a differentiated image in the banking world today
- How to create, evaluate and refine a new brand identity
- The elements required to design an integrated world-class brand identity
- How you can prepare for your own rebranding initiative
Forum 2018 Branch Makeover
Director of Design at La Macchia Group
Banks and credit unions around the world all want the answer to one, big burning question: “What should our branches look like today?”
Everyone agrees the role of branches is evolving, but there is little clarity about how branch designs should respond to these changes. In this session, the La Macchia Group, one of the best branch design firms in North America, will tackle a real branch project for a retail financial institution and present their design concept live on stage.
What you’ll learn:
- The principles of strategic design, and how to craft a dynamic branch experience
- How to shape your institution’s branch strategy by working through the common design issues retail banking providers face today
- How one of the banking industry’s leading retail design firms attack the challenges of branch design
Financial Brand Website Makeover
CEO of Extractable
Your website is the biggest “branch” you operate, yet most banks and credit unions are way overdue for a web overhaul. This session will walk you through the process as a real financial institution gets a professional online makeover from a top-notch web experience firm specializing in the banking industry.
We’ll reveal new website designs for the first time — live on stage — then take you through the strategy, design decisions, and suite of features critical to success in the online channel today. Here is your chance to prepare for the strategic design decisions you’ll face in your next web project, while learning how to redefine your digital experience.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to navigate through the stages of a major website redesign — from initial strategy to launch
- Best practices for an optimal digital user experience
- Which design trends are fads and which ones are here to stay