Attendees forge priceless relationships with dozens of their peers at these free intimate, two-hour networking luncheons. Take a deep dive into a single topic, with attendees sharing ideas and discussing common challenges. No speakers, no structured agenda — just senior-level banking execs learning from one another.
P2P Luncheon: Branch Strategy, Experience + Design
- What strategic role should branches play in the Digital Age?
- What should branches look like, and how do you craft the ideal experience?
- Should you design something that looks like an Apple Store with a Genius Bar? Or roll out Capital One style cafés?
- How big should branches be, and how many FTEs do you need?
- How should you leverage various technologies (e.g., video tellers, iPads, cash recyclers)?
- Should you emphasize self-service? Or high touch?
P2P Luncheon: Digital Marketing Strategies
- What does your martech stack look like? Are you using CRM tools/solutions? Are they integrated with your marketing automation solution?
- How do you allocate your marketing budget between digital and traditional media?
- Where are you investing the most — SEO, paid search, display/programmatic advertising, email marketing?
- How do you segment your audience? Are you running look-alike campaigns? What about retargeting?
- What is your content marketing strategy? Where does social media fit? Video? Native?
- What is your approach to marketing in mobile channels?
- What are your biggest data challenges? Where and how are you finding and storing the data you need to bring your marketing campaigns to life?
- Do you have a sales/client advisory organization? Do they execute their own marketing campaigns with clients?
P2P Luncheon: Onboarding + Cross-Selling
- How many times do you touch a new accountholder in the first 90 days? What mix of media are you using?
- How are you leveraging next-best-product recommendations?
- Do you use lead scoring tools or similar segmentation models to determine who receives what message(s) next?
- How do you measure success? What metrics do you utilize (e.g., depth-of-wallet, products-per-household, attrition rates)?
- Do you utilize lifestyle triggers or behavioral cues to optimize your cross-selling strategy?
P2P Luncheon: Digital Transformation
- What are the major milestones in your digital transformation roadmap and where are you in your journey?
- What technologies are you investing in? How are you handling legacy platforms? Are you considering a core conversion?
- Are you looking to become ‘digital first’? Or ‘mobile first’?
- Are you partnering with fintech players?
- What is your approach to innovation?
- How are you digitizing products/services and the customer journey?
P2P Luncheon: Data Analytics, AI + Machine Learning
- How are you leveraging data sciences like predictive analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
- How are you stitching together all the various data streams inside (and outside) your institution?
- Do you have a Chief Data Officer, or are you planning to? How are you tackling your other data talent challenges?
- What technologies are you currently using? What other solutions are you considering?
- How are you managing data privacy concerns?
- Where does big data come into play?
P2P Luncheon: Customer Experience
- How are you simplifying the customer experience, streamlining processes and making banking easier?
- In what ways are you personalizing and tailoring your experience to each unique customer?
- What’s your omni-channel strategy? How are you addressing the customer experience in non-digital channels?
- How are you responding to consumers’ expectations that everything be on-demand?
- How are you leveraging technology to redefine the customers experience (e.g., biometrics, voice recognition)?